There’s a lot of information out there about working while homeschooling at the same time, especially in the wake of the developing COVID-19 pandemic.
But, for some of us more seasoned homeschoolers, not all of it passes the sniff test.
To help parents decide what’s worth reading and sharing—especially when it time to explore one’s options is limited, we’ve prepared a well-curated list.
Please be sure to stay tuned to the How to Work and Homeschool Facebook page as well, where we’ll be sharing out additional information to support families who find themselves suddenly working while homeschooling at the same time.
Note that there are six sections to this page:
- General information for Homeschool Families
- Homeschooling High Schoolers
- Homeschooling Middle Schoolers
- Homeschooling Pre-K and Elementary Children
- Homeschooling Special Needs Learners
- Family Health and Wellness While Homeschooling