I'm pleased to announce that I have two tickets to giveaway for next week's How to Homeschool virtual workshop (June 3 - 7).
This is my fifth time to offer this online course.*
If you are seriously contemplating homeschool, this workshop may help save you a lot of stress, strain, and money.
Because we spend so much time in the workshop helping you determine the "right fit" for your family's homeschool experience, you're less apt to purchase the "wrong" kind of curriculum. The group is small and therefore personalized.
This workshop is both faith-based and secular friendly. And we're really good at helping you discern how to juggle homeschool, work, volunteer, and caregiving responsibilities.
• For a complete description of the class, see my EventBrite.com page. •
Interested in registering for a chance to win one of the two free spaces that I have available?
Here are the four ways that you can enter the giveaway:
• Leave a comment on this post at HowtoWorkandHomeschool.com about why you are interested in the workshop.
• Tweet this message on Twitter:
Yes! Working parents CAN homeschool their kids. HowtoWorkandHomeschool.com c: @RedWhiteandGrew
• Repin this post on Pinterest.
• Leave a comment on the HowtoWorkandHomeschool.com Facebook page.
The giveaway registration deadline is 5PM CDT Thursday, May 30, 2013. The winner will be selected at random.
Prefer to purchase your own ticket for the workshop. Click here.
* Please note that a working Facebook account is required of all workshop participants.